Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Let it Snow, Let it Snow

I can't believe how much snow we have received lately. I don't think I have left the house except to go to church. We have so much snow at our house that the dog disappears when she jumps into it. We have all been pretty sick this past week so we didn't mind too much not leaving the house.  Reese finally felt well enough today to go outside and she was loving the snow. She thought it was hilarious that she was eating the snow. As long as it's not yellow, I am okay with it:) I also have to add how grateful I am for wonderful neighbors and home teachers. I can't tell you how many times our driveway (which is a nightmare because it is so steep) has been plowed by an anonymous neighbor. I wish I knew who has been plowing it so I could tell them thank you and give them cookies or something. Also, on Monday night, we were all still pretty sick and our new home teachers ( I didn't even know we had new home teachers) brought over Old Grist Mill bread and soup because he had heard that we were sick. I kinda laugh at the thought of when I opened the front door because my hair was a mess and Reese had a snot bubble and no pants on. The dog was trying to get out and we just looked like a lovely bunch. I am grateful to be surrounded by amazing people that help each other out!

 Helping me do the laundry.






No comments:

Post a Comment