Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Baby Baby



I previously posted how we have not left the house very much this past week and I have been nesting away. Cleaning clothes, bottles, binkies, toys, blankets, swings, and the car seat. I have been trying to clean everything I can before the baby comes ( the carpet, baseboards, windows, closets, pantry, fridge, kitchen drawers, and walls.) I am really getting excited to decorate the baby's room. I kinda like some of these ideas below.  I have also been trying to organize the toy room and the these shelves (picture above) would be awesome. We just cannot wait for the baby to come. Reese has been making her Valentines and I just can't wait to hold her. 




3 comments:

  1. I love those colors for the babes new room! So exciting to get it all ready:) So jealous you get to snuggle a teeny tiny soon!! I miss those days:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I have not held a baby in a very long time. Reese is the youngest grandchild on both sides so our family is in need of a baby to hold:) You would understand this because Cannon was so small, but it's funny how I can get a little nervous of holding a teeny tiny again even though Reese was only 2lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! I hold friends or families new babies and I swear mine was never that little!! And then they remind me he was littler!! I hate how fast they grow and hate that I forget what those days were like. But we have had quite a few new babies in our fam and I definitely love getting my baby fix from them! Lol.

    ReplyDelete