Friday, February 8, 2013

Random Things about me

I don't know how many of you were tagged on Instagram to write 5 random facts about yourself, but it was pretty fun and I thought I would write some of those random facts about myself on the blog. I'm sure I will laugh at this post one day. So here are some random things about me......
- I love Downton Abbey
- I have always wanted to live in a Jane Austin book and wear the dresses and go to the balls. 
- I am a huge multi-tasker
-I love doing the laundry and hate doing the dishes
- I don't trust my cooking skills
- I feel more comfortable around kids than adults
- I am a respiratory therapist
-I turn the tv on for background noise all the time and am really trying to stop this habit
-I secretly let our dog in our room and sleep by my bed when Ron is gone
- I am addicted to hand sanitizers and wash my hands after everything, but am not the best at putting lotion on and so my hands are usually really dry. 
- I am lucky if I get ready 3 days a week.
- I love to make checklists
- I love to rock Reese to sleep in her rocking chair
- Reese and I watch cartoons in my bed almost every morning
- I am a home body and love love being home
- The longest I have been away from Reese is 10 hours 
- I love not wearing make-up
- I love to write in my journals
- I love to shop online
- my face is really heat sensitive and turns bright red if my face gets even a little hot.
- I don't like driving

No comments:

Post a Comment