Tuesday, February 26, 2013

23 months




23 months and this girl just keeps getting funnier and funnier. I completely understand now how the author came up with the "Amelia Bedilia" books. I am sure she just had a 2 year old.  The other day, Reese was in the bath and she said she wanted to get out so I asked her to let the water out. Which she was excited to do. She started throwing water out of the tub and laughing. I should have asked her differently, but it is funny. Another example is that she was drinking a cup of water and I thought it was all gone. I asked her where all her water went and said, "Did it go in your belly?" She looked at me for a second and then lifted up her shirt and poured her water all over her belly. I had to write down all of the funny things she has done in the last month. These funny things are the ones where you are covering your mouth so your child cannot see that you are laughing and you are trying to discipline them. 
-Reese was eating a bag of goldfish and I went into the bathroom. When I came out, she had dumped the whole bag of fish on the floor and was stomping on them while the dog was eating them as fast as she could.I I told her no and that she needed to clean it up. So we were cleaning it up and almost done, when she hurried and dumped the bag again. I told her to go into time-out and I cleaned up the mess. When I asked Reese why she did that, she said, "funny." Then I told her that it made me sad when she didn't obey me and asked her if she liked to make Mama sad. She shook her head yes and said, "Mama funny." So I have learned this month that Reese just likes to get a reaction out of me. 
-Reese came running into my bedroom yelling, "Stuck Stuck" and she had a big pink bead stuck in her nose. 
-Reese's friend always calls her "Freesie." So now Reese tells people her name is Freesie. 
-She asks for ice cream after every meal
- We were eating dinner and she stuck her foot in her mashed potatoes and the did a heal stretch like she was proud of herself. 
- During sacrament, she would run up to Ron on the stand and try to make faces at people over the little ledge, but because she is not tall enough, you could only see her little Afro moving around. 
- She does an awesome Ganghnam Style dance
- She lights up any room
- She is constantly doing somersaults and jumping around
- yesterday she was jumping on her tramp and then started yelling "ouch ouch" and was rubbing her bum. I asked her if it itched and she said yes. So I went over and started scratching her bum for her and she yells, "Mama you did it, you did it!" Apparently I made the itch go away. Yes, I am amazing:)
- Today we took Sachi to the groomers and Reese has never done this before. We dropped her off and I was trying to put Reese back in her car seat, but she was thrashing around and yelling no. She started bawling and I asked her what was wrong and she said, "Sachi no, Sachi no." I almost started crying when I realized that she thought we were leaving Sachi for good. It took me about 10 minutes, but I finally convinced her that Sachi was at Puppyland having a fun time. I forget how inseparable those two are.
- Yes, this is my eye mask in the picture below.



No comments:

Post a Comment