Sunday, January 27, 2013

22 months

Another month has gone by too quickly. Reese is 22 months old and full of personality. She is very smart and full of love. I love how she will run to hug me and is so excited to see me even if I have only been gone for 2 min. In the past month, Reese has started singing lots of different songs, she can identify 3 colors (blue, yellow, & purple), she has learned her shapes, she can count to 2 (yeah, we are working on that one), and she can draw a circle. The other day I drew a circle and then pointed at it and said circle. I started drawing something else when I hear Reese point down at the paper and say, "circle." She had drawn her first circle right by mine. I was so proud of her and giving her high 5s and she just started jumping up and down saying, "I did it, I did it". She loves books and always finds a way to get Ron or I to read her more stories at night. She also has started making really funny faces. She lifts her eyebrows really high and I can't help but laugh. She is excited to be a big sister. We have been practicing a lot with her baby doll and now her baby doll eats dinner with us in the high chair, Reese rocks her baby to sleep, the baby comes with us upstairs, downstairs, and sleeps in Reese's room, we give the baby bottles, and Reese prays for the baby. As I have watched Reese with other children, I know she will be a great big sister. I am so grateful to be this sweet girl's mom and am blessed everyday by her love, kindness, humor, energy, and even the tantrums. 

 She was actually in time-out in these pics and it is really difficult to keep her there for a minute when she folds her arms and says "love you mama."
 Reese thinks she is a dog and tried to bite the bubbles like Sachi.
 16 pony tails. I am working on different hair styles:)
 She still loves going to the church and playing basketball, soccer, and just running.
 This is what she thinks of the fabric store.

No comments:

Post a Comment