Sunday, May 1, 2011

Reese and I at the apartment

Ron had to fly home late Monday night and so it was just Reese and I at the apartment for a few days. It was such a good bonding time with me and my little girl. All my family was calling me and making sure I was ok, but I can truly say that I was completely content. I have been blessed so much as I have been out here. My whole families knows just how much I dislike being away from home and I have not been homesick my whole time out here. Even taking care of Reese by myself has not been difficult. We have protected, comforted, and blessed so much! I couldn't wait for Ron to get back out here with us. Reese is a really good eater and sleeper. She is like clockwork every 3 hours so that makes it easy for us!

These little beds are the neatest things. We were trying to figure out whether Ron should bring our pack n play or just go buy one and the nurses went online and found us this little travel bed at Target. It is awesome and the new baby gift I am giving at baby showers.

Her little preemie Roxy outfit!

2 comments:

  1. Darcee, I couldn't be happier for you guys! She is seriously such an angel! Oh, so precious! Can't wait for you to be able to bring her home!

    ReplyDelete