Sunday, May 1, 2011

Discharge and car seat test





The doctors told us that Reese would be discharged on Tuesday so we were very excited, but she first had to pass her car seat test for an hour. She looked so tiny in her car seat, but she passed!!!












The nurses were so nice! When Reese was discharged, I think they sent me home with 2 cans of the really expensive formula, about 15 ready for use bottles, 10 binkies, a new pack of diapers and wipes, thermometers, and so many baby quilts, booties, and hats. I was just amazed at how much they gave us and loved our little girl. Some of the nurses really bonded with Reese and didn't have any boys so they got to spoil her for a while and dress her up:)






My mom made these burp rags and blanket for Reese












They actually gave us 2 more baby quilts as well. I am grateful for the hands that made and donated these beautiful quilts.

2 comments:

  1. Darcee,
    I am so excited for you guys! She is so beautiful. I have a little surprise gift for your princess that I have made. I was just wondering if you could give me all of her birth information like her birthday, how much she weighed, how long she was, and her full name! I bet you are so happy out there with her, but it will be nice when you can bring her home. Congrats you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable in her car seat. So tiny! I'm so excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete