Sunday, May 1, 2011

Daddy meeting baby Reese!!

I was so grateful for my mom to come fly out to Michigan with me. With not knowing how many times Ron would have to come out, we kinda had to pick and choose. My mom flew out Saturday and Ron flew in on Saturday. They were laughing saying, "Darcee do you think you can survive those couple of hours in between by yourself." haha, real funny guys! I could fight off a mugger if they tried to attack me:) Anyway, I was so excited for Ron to meet his baby girl. It was so precious when he held her. She woke right up and started grinning from ear to ear. I will forever be grateful for all the nurses did before we were here with Reese. Not only did they take care of her and loved her, but they told her about us. She knew who we were. That might sound strange, but she did. She fought through so much on her own so that she could be with us. I cant even explain how I felt that first night as we sat there as a little family!

Look at Reese hold Ron's thumb! SO cute!!

The night Ron flew in, we stayed up really late with Reese and I think I was really tired because everything Reese did was so funny. We were laughing pretty hard. I think part of the reason we were laughing so hard was because the NICU was completely silent and we were belly laughing and trying to be quiet. ( oh yeah, Reese had went to a crib a couple days ago and kept her temp, so we were hoping for a discharge on Tuesday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment