Friday, May 13, 2011

Amazing friends.....

Last night, I walked up to our new house with Reese to see how it was coming along. I have to admit that I have only been up to the house a few times since they started building. I have a difficult time visualizing where walls should go and I don't have a clue if they are doing what I want or not. So I will be pleasantly surprised when the house is done:)
We were planning on just walking to the house and then hurrying and walk home, but I guess Reese is a little famous around here and we were stopped about every 4 houses because friends saw me walking with the stroller and car seat. We have the greatest neighbors, friends, and ward members. As I have said before that Reese is a prayed for baby.....she truly is. I know many of our friends and their kids who have prayed for Reese and they are truly so excited for our new baby. It has been overwhelming the support and love we have felt from all of our friends. I cannot wait for Reese to get a little bigger and have her shots so that everybody can see her. I know that I have not been able to express my gratitude to everybody that has supported us through this adoption, but I just want you to know that we love you and have felt every prayer. Thank you for all the phone calls, meals, and celebrating with us! We love you!

Our house! It's coming along pretty quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment