Saturday, July 16, 2016

Happy 60th Birthday Papa Gichan...


Happy Happy Birthday to my cute Dad. 60 never looked so good! The girls made him a sign that says, "Happy 60th Papa Gichan!" The funny thing about "Papa Gichan" is that Gichan means "Grandpa" in Japanese so the grandkids are really calling him Papa grandpa. It stuck when they were little and now that is what they call him and I love it. We celebrated his birthday by having a BBQ at my sister's house. The kids had fun playing on the slip-n-slide and following Grandpa around. Ren loves to follow my dad around and do whatever he is doing. It is so cute. My dad is the cutest little asian man you will ever see. My dad loves baseball, cycling, fly-fishing, carpentry, and spending time with grandkids. Happy Birthday Papa Gichan! We sure love you!
















No comments:

Post a Comment