Monday, July 11, 2016

31st Birthday

Yay!! I can finally post again.....My computer storage was completely full and I haven't been able to download any new pictures. We finally bought a hard drive with 1TB of storage so hopefully that will give me plenty of room for a while. 
Anyway, going back to May, I got to celebrate my birthday with my beautiful family and my mom and sister. Every year that goes by, I feel so blessed to have another birthday with my family. I love it when the kids make me cards and sing me Happy Birthday over and over again. I just love that I am a Mom on my birthday. That is more than I could  have wished for for my birthday. The kids picked out a card for me that had a huge sticker on it that said, "Very Loved Mommy"! I was going shopping with my Mom and sister so Reese was really excited for me to wear my sticker while I went shopping. She really is the cutest! My mom and sister usually take me down to Park City for the night and we go shopping the next day. It is a lot of fun, but this year we decided to stay a little closer. 
It is always a lot of fun when my mom, sister, and I get together. We are the biggest nerds and just laugh at each other. We were trying on the most ridiculous shoes for a good hour and laughing the entire time because we had strained our calf muscles just trying to put the shoe on and off. After shopping, I came home to my beautiful family that had made me a homemade heart ice cream cake. I am grateful for a wonderful birthday and for my amazing family to spend it with. It doesn't get much better than that. 







No comments:

Post a Comment