Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thankful 4,5,6.....

Continuing to catch up on my Thankful days....
#4- Scriptures
"Scripture power keeps me safe from sin,..............the power that I get each day I read." We sing this song a lot in our house and I truly believe it. I made the commitment to read everyday since I started seminary in 9th grade and have been blessed so much by keeping this commitment. It seems that my prayers are most often answered when I am reading my scriptures and I love them. I also love that Reese loves the scriptures already. She carries around my scriptures and loves to go find them for FHE.

#5- Running, Running, Running (my body)
I would be a complete stress mess if I could not run. I love the feeling of pushing yourself to your physical limits and see how far you can go. I know sometimes I can get frustrated with my body because my legs are never going to be dancer legs, no matter how much I run, but then I remember that my muscular legs have allowed me to run 10 miles today and enjoy so many activities throughout my life.  I have realized lately how amazing the body is and how grateful I am for mine. This body of mine has allowed me to play soccer, run track, cheerleading, distance running, pilates, and many other things growing up. Now, having a healthy body has allowed me to dance with Reese, take Reese sledding, do laundry, clean the house, and just enjoy life to it's fullest. I am grateful for this body that has allowed me to do so many things!


#6- Spoon Me (Skinny frozen yogurt)
This is my go-to treat when I need a sweet fix. They have some new "skinny" flavors which I am addicted to.
                                                                    For a 4oz serving
                                                                          4 carbs
                                                                           40 calories
                                                                   Pure Yumminesss!



No comments:

Post a Comment