Thursday, November 15, 2012

Grateful 10

#10- Sisters
I am grateful for sisters. Growing up, I have never been close to my sister. To be truthful, she hated me I am pretty sure she would tell you that she hated me.  We have never been close and we would always laugh that we were same blood, but from two totally different worlds. Up until about 2 years ago,  it is nothing short of a miracle that Brandy is now one of my best friends. I know for sure that Reese and Isla were supposed to come into our family for each other, but they have also brought my sister and I as close and sisters can be. I love that Brandy, Isla, Reese, and I always go shopping together, sledding together, and   that Reese and Isla are like sisters. I could have never imagined that Brandy and I could ever be this close and I am grateful for a sister that is such a great example. Our personalities have not changed and we are still very different, but now we love those differences in each other. Brandy is an amazing working women and very confident and can speak her mind. I am a stay at home mom who loves to be home all day with Reese, a lot of days I don't get ready, and I can't find my words when I talk to others. These are just a few differences that I love about my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment