Monday, November 5, 2012

19 months

 19 months and on the go go go. Reese has such a dynamic personality and I love everything about her. She definitely has her favorite things these days which causes a lot of excitement. She is talking a lot and I feel so bad when I cannot understand what she is saying. We have started putting her in time-out and I think we have been pretty unsuccessful. I usually put Reese in her timeout chair and she immediately starts to pull one of her silly faces. So I end up turning my head so she cannot see me laughing. Then I try to talk to her and ask, "Reesie, do we hit other people?" Then she looks up to the ceiling and says, "ummmmmmmmm, yes". Which I then turn my head again so that she doesn't see me laugh. So if you see my child throwing a tantrum, please understand that we are working on disciplining without laughing.
So here are a few of Reese's favorites at 19 months. 
Reese loves
-The Lorax movie (she prob watches it at least once a day)
-Yo Gabba Gabba 
Ron's IPAD ( she wants to play on it everyday when ron gets home from work)
-M&M's
-ice
-her silk pillow
-bubbles
-Playing hide n seek in the entertainment center
-wearing glasses
-flowers
-balloons
Some memorable things that Reese has done this past month are.......
-I found her with a spoon and my deodorant and having herself a little snack. Yuck!!
-screamed  "Lorax" during sacrament. 
-I know there were lots of funny things, but I cannot think right now.

The first real snow fall came about a week ago and Reese loved playing in it. This was her first time actually playing in the snow and it was priceless to see her reaction. I can't wait for the next snow storm so we can make a snow man.

watching a little "Lorax" with Isla. Who needs recliners when you have laundry baskets.

This is what we see a lot of at 19 months:) Reese loves to pull down her diaper and run around. Sorry about the crack shot, but it's just too funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment