Thursday, November 29, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I was trying to catch up on the things I am grateful for, but I didn't quite make it, so I will just write a list. Before I write my list, I just have to say how grateful I am for my life. A couple days ago, I felt such a peaceful feeling of joy and contentment. I was just putting Reese in the bath and felt overwhelming joy for my life. I remember getting these feelings right after I was married and it was wonderful to feel these feelings again. That "peace that passeth understanding". I am grateful for a life that I love to wake up to. With that......Here is my list!
A husband that I love and loves me
A daughter who I adore
A wonderful family
Reese's hugs
our loving dog Sachi who is always excited to see me
the scriptures, prayer, temples
a warm home
running
the blessing to be a stay-at-home mom
a husband that has a good job

and here are things that I really like that I am grateful for
christmas lights and decorations
the Hallmark Christmas movies (I know.....I am getting old)
the multigrain chips they sell at costco (LOVE)
snowy days with no where to go
 


No comments:

Post a Comment