Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Grateful 7,8,9

#7-Memorable Days
I have realized lately that I can easily get caught up in cramming so much in a day and scheduling things that the day went by and we did not do anything real memorable. Today I tried to have a more memorable day and it was well worth it. We still had to go to the grocery store and the regular places, but we made a slight detour to the duck pond, which Reese loves. It only took about 15 min, but Reese was so excited and spent the next hour talking about the ducks. Ron had a meeting tonight so Reese and I decided to have a movie night. We watched "Brave" and ate frozen gogurts. Usually I just take Reese up to her bedroom, read her a few books, say our prayers, and put her to bed. Tonight, we turned on her "dream lite" and shut the door so it was really dark and rocked in her chair. It was fun just pointing at the stars on the ceiling until Reese fell asleep in my arms. Reese is a busy body and has fell asleep in my arms probably 3 times in the last 6 months so I love those sweet moments when I get to hold my sleeping child and everything is just quiet.


#8- My Grandma Kawaguchi
My grandma has about a week left to live and she is my hero. She is one of the strongest women I know and  is able to love so unselfishly. She has had a trial in her life that most of us cannot even imagine and I feel that she has endured it for so long because of her love for her family. I am grateful for her strength to endure, her example, love, and her legacy. She truly is my hero and I love her so much!


#9- Pictures...









I am grateful for photographs that capture the moment. We got our family pictures done a  couple weeks ago and Reese would not cooperate, but I am grateful for the candid pictures that were captured when we tickled her.  Reese just makes me laugh and I love her smile. Thanks to my friend Michelle at Aktiva Ink Photography for taking our pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment