Thursday, November 22, 2012

Grateful 11

#11- My ward family
I am so grateful for my ward. We have the most wonderful bishop and our ward is one of the kindest wards I have ever lived in. I think the dynamics of our ward is what makes it so special.  There are the couples that have lived here for over 50 years, then the families with kids my age, then there are the younger families that are around my age. I think this combination of amazing people just brings out the best in all of us. There isn't competition and I feel like Reese has friends as well as grandparents in our ward. Our youth are absolutely amazing and I have never seen so many different kinds of teenagers that have different interest and are all friends and love each other. We have almost 100 youth in our ward and almost 150 primary kids. We are surrounded by good families that raise their children well and we are lucky to call friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment