Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving....

Our Thanksgiving weekend started out with going down to the Conference Center to see "Savior of the World." It is my favorite performance and Ron and I try to go every year. Ron actually proposed to me at Savior of the World so that is another reason why I love this performance. I would highly recommend it to anyone. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
Thanksgiving was wonderful and I am so grateful for my amazing family and friends!


This picture started out with just Ron and Jackson...

Then Lincoln hurried and hopped in...


Then David hurried and hopped in also. It was a progressive picture and Brandon hopped in on the next one, but that picture didn't turn out so well so I didn't post it. But here is their family down below.


Stacey and Brandon's cute family!


No comments:

Post a Comment