Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy (early) Thanksgiving!!!

We celebrated Thanksgiving at my Mom's today and is was so much fun! The food was delicious and I love my family so much! We also celebrated Khloe's birthday, so we had cake, balloons, and some games. Sorry, I went a little picture happy today!!
Ron & Jessen just chillin in front of the TV

Most of the nieces and nephews

Casey started out making balloon dogs, swords, etc., for all the kids, but then it ended up in one big hat for Kennedy. I think he ended up using every balloon we had on that hat. She wore it the whole night:)
Khloe opening up her gifts



Isla has to be the most photogenic baby I know.

My brothers doing a little Karaoke

Khloe singing Karaoke

and Kelsey and Kennedy singing

I love my family so much and can't wait until we have a baby of our own to celebrate the holidays with!

No comments:

Post a Comment