Monday, November 15, 2010

10 Things to Be Grateful For....


10 Days Until Thanksgiving!!!!
10 Things that I was really grateful for today....
(in addition to everything I wrote yesterday)
1. Transportation (I did not want to walk to work in the rain this morning)
2. Cellular Technology (makes life so much simpler! or hectic depending on what you use it for)
3. My cute dogs (This was Sachi sleeping yesterday)

4. Running (especially now that I no longer have a broken foot
5. Water (Ron had the water turned off to fix the sink while I was making dinner and that did not go to well. Grateful for H20!)
6. Shoes ( running shoes, my boots, sandals, slippers, these are all of the shoes I have worn today)
7. Internet (still boggles my mind)
8. Electricity (how else would my treadmill work? Ok, and a few other things)
9. washer/dryer ( for some reason, I love washing/drying clothes)
10. Prophet/Apostles (I read an old talk this morning by Neil A. Maxwell that just brightened up my day) "We Thank Thee O God For A Prophet"


No comments:

Post a Comment