Wednesday, November 17, 2010

8 days until Thanksgiving....

8 things to be thankful for today.....
Today has been a busy day, but much to be thankful for!
1. I am grateful for my nieces and nephews.... Kaiya was dancing at a Jazz game tonight so my Mom and I were able to take the 3 little ones and have some fun. We also picked up Isla a little while later so she could have fun with the girls.
Khloe & I
The picture didn't turn out so well, but these are some of my cute nieces

Kolby

Khloe and her stick horse!

This was their silly face picture!
(Other things I am grateful for today)
2. Parents- I am so grateful for our parents! They have taught us so much and continue to be great examples in our lives.
3. Missonaries- Tonight I had the opportunity to be a part of a discussion with the missionaries to one of my favorite families! I really felt the Spirit and had the opportunity to share my testimony. Thank you Missionaries everywhere!
4. My testimony- tonight as we talked about trials and the question came up of "why bad things happen to good people?", I realized how priceless a testimony is. I am not a huge fan of trials, but I am grateful for the testimony I have gained through them.
5. Little People:) By this, I mean little kids! They say the cutest words and I love how excited they get over the littlest things.
6. Our Siblings- Both Ron and I have the greatest siblings and they are such amazing examples. I love that our siblings that have children absolutely love being parents. They never complain of being up at night with a crying baby, dirty diapers, or the messes. They sacrifice so much for their children and teach them so well!
7. The quiet whisperings of the Spirit
8. My Bed ( I'm so tired)




No comments:

Post a Comment