Tuesday, November 16, 2010

An attitude of gratitude....

9 Days Until Thanksgiving
9 new things I am thankful for today....

1. Laughter -After what happened this morning and then watching the dogs jump through the leaves right after I raked them up..... I am grateful for a sense of humor. (even if I am the only one that laughs)



2. Beautiful Fall Weather- It's amazing how you can go from having heart attack this morning to enjoying being outside because of the beautiful leaves.

3. Work- there is something satisfying from a hard days work.

4. Ability to Write- I love writing in my journals each day

5. Sight/Ability to Read- (what would I do right now without my Book of Mormon or the Hunger Games?)

6. Indoor plumbing- it's cold outside and my kitchen was a mess
7. Our ward- it's the best!
8. Berries- can't live without them
9. I know I said this before but I love my Hubby!! Grateful for Ron!

No comments:

Post a Comment