Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pictures at 6 weeks.....







I absolutely love this picture of Reese above. My friend Ashley took Reese's pictures when she was 6 weeks old and I thought they all turned out so cute! Of course, I am a little bit biased! I can't wait to put some of these pictures in her new room! Reese is just growing too fast. In these pics, she would have been 36 weeks gestation. Thanks Ash!!!! Sorry Reese peed on your blanket!











I figured now that my blog is private I could post some of these nakey pictures:)















Her little lips are so cute! I want to cy though when she pouts and her lower lip sticks out.









I wish I would have brought more dresses, but her clothes selection at this point was quite limited. I think she was about 4.5 lbs in these pics.



No comments:

Post a Comment