Sunday, December 28, 2014

We are chosen....



In December, we were able to visit the lights at temple square. It was extremely busy, but amazing once we were able to find parking and start walking. Reese and Nora absolutely loved looking at all the lights and they love to be near the temple so it was the perfect match. We also were able to see the lights with two very special women. We spent the night with Sadie, Nora's birth mother, and another sweet woman that I am so grateful for. I am going to call her L for the time being and she has chosen us to adopt her sweet baby boy. Words cannot quite express my love and gratitude for L.  I can't quite explain it, but I felt L was there before we even knew about her. When all the craziness was going on with Lola and Portia, I started getting these promptings about a birth mother that I didn't know. These promptings really didn't make sense at the time, but as things continued to spiral downward with Portia,  I continued to hold on to these promptings I was having about this birth mother that I felt was out there and would contact us soon. I remember, one day in October, telling Ron that I felt that this birth mother was going to contact us any day. It was less than a week later that we received an email from L. It was such an answer to our prayers and it once again strengthened my testimony that Heavenly Father is in charge and He has a plan. When we met L, we immediately fell in love with her! The more we get to know her, the more amazed I am by her selflessness, courage, strength, testimony, and how much she loves her baby boy. She is beautiful inside and out and the more I pray for her, the more I feel how much Heavenly Father loves her and her baby boy. I hope she feels His love daily. I pray that this sweet baby boy will know how much he is loved by L and by us. I know that Heavenly Father is keenly aware of our family, L, and her precious baby.  I have so much more I want to write about, but I am going to wait for another post.



















No comments:

Post a Comment