Thursday, December 4, 2014

He is the Gift – Christmas Video – #ShareTheGift



I don't know if any of you have seen the new #sharethegift campaign that the church has launched, but it is awesome!

The first gift of Christmas was a simple gift given by a father to all his children, to us. He gave us His son, the Christ. He is the gift. This Christmas season, how will you share the gift? http://christmas.mormon.org



As I have tried to teach my girls about the true meaning of Christmas and how we can share the gift, I have felt an abundance of the Spirit. This Christmas season, as we have embraced the gift, we have desired to share the gift as well....

If you go to christmas.mormon.org, there is a link to print out a #sharethegift sign. When I asked how she could share the gift of Jesus and His love? She said, "Smiling a lot! That makes people happy." She is right. She definitely can share the love of our Savior and Heavenly Father through her smile. Nora likes to do whatever Reese likes to do. When I asked Nora what she wanted to write, she just wanted Reese's paper:) Little sister loves big sister.




I also showed this video at mutual last night and had the young women fill out these signs. It was a fun night of making fudge and toffee while sharing the gift. I will posts some of the pictures of the young women after I get their permission. 



No comments:

Post a Comment