Monday, December 15, 2014

Sharing the gift

 Can I just say how much I love our Young Women. They are beautiful, talented, spiritual, and so full of life. They know why they are and they are so fun to be around. Last week for mutual, we learned to make some delicious fudge and English toffee. Before we got to the baking, we watched the ShareTheGift video that I shared a few posts back. I love that video and wanted the young women to see it as well.  I challenged the girls to write down how they would share the gift of Christ and then share it with their family, friends, or whoever they would like.  It was a great night of fun, great food, and the spirit.


















I love bringing me girls to mutual and Reese absolutely loves it. She immediately has 10 babysitters that have so  much fun with her. Here is a little video the young women playing Duck Duck Goose with Reese. It was hilarious. Every time Kenley would slow down so Reese could catch her, Reese would slow down as well.

One of the young women told us to pose this way and obviously, I do not know how to make this face.

No comments:

Post a Comment