Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas traditions and activities

 I have said this before, but I love Christmas time. Christmas has been in full bloom at our house. I love all the Christmas traditions and being able to celebrate these traditions with my kids. I don't know if you want to call it a tradition or not, but I will call it a tradition because we do it every year. The girls always help me decorate the tree while we listen to Christmas music. We then decorate their Christmas trees. The girls love looking at all of the ornaments and asking who gave them certain ornaments. Reese's tree is a Barbie tree. I always wanted one of these trees because when I was little, my aunt and Grandma collected the Hallmark Barbie collection. These ornaments were barbies in beautiful floor length gowns and I just loved looking at these beautiful ornaments.

Nora's tree is just that. A tree all about Nora and all of her ornament. Ron's tree ( or until we have a baby boy to take over) has marvel comics super hero ornaments.

I have loved:
 - making ornaments
- visiting the nativity at the temple
- making a service Christmas countdown
- playing with the polar express
- dancing to the music on our Christmas tree
- decorating gingerbread houses
- 12 days of Christmas
- memorizing Luke 2
- making salt dough ornaments to the girls to give to people
- making paper Christmas trees to send to our missionaries.

Here are just a few of our traditions and I love it.








































No comments:

Post a Comment