Thursday, December 11, 2014

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year....




Can I just say how much I love Christmas! I love the lights, the trees, the cute Christmas pajamas, the decorations, and the Spirit of Christmas. One thing my girls have loved to do this year is just look at people's trees. Our girl's love Stephanie's tree. They love looking at their reflections in all of the ornaments. There is something magical about watching the girls around a lighted Christmas tree. They also love to play with the nativity. It's really neat this year that Reese is starting to understand what Christmas is about and tell me the story of baby Jesus. I love it! 











 I actually loved these pictures so much that I had a couple of them printed on 16x16 canvas frames so I can put them up every year at Christmas time.








No comments:

Post a Comment