Tuesday, January 13, 2015

New Years Eve and New Years Day!!

 We had a lot of fun on New Years Eve and New Years Day! The girls and I were sick, but we still had a lot of fun! I think we pretty much stayed in our pajamas that whole week. Reese and Nora had pink eye over Christmas, but it was finally starting to clear up by New Years Day. On New Years Eve, we went over to Ron's parents and ate good food, played games, and had fun playing the kinect. In the picture below, Ron and I were playing the kinect and doing some extreme river rafting:)

 Earlier that week, we went over to Ron's parents and made gingerbread houses. Reese and Nora loved it! Well, Reese liked decorating the houses. Nora liked eating the houses.


 I love New Years Day! New Years Day is big in Japanese cultures. Our family has always gone to my Dad's New Years day and made a lot of japanese food. A lot of sushi, mochi, and sashimi. We also go over to my aunt and uncles and all that little kids get crisp $1 from all the adults as a sign of good luck. Reese came running over to me with 8 dollar bills yelling, "Mama, I have 50 dollars!" Nora on the other hand was tired and watching a movie on the couch. She could care less about talking to anyone and I found dollar bills laying all over her blanket. She didn't care about the money, she just wanted to watch her movie. We always save this money for when we go to Disneyland.


No comments:

Post a Comment