Sunday, December 4, 2011

8 months old

8 months have gone by so fast and I have loved every minute of it. I love every new stage of development. Reese's personality just seems to be getting bigger and bigger and she is such a busy body. When Reese wakes up in the morning, I love to crawl into her room and wait until she sees me and starts kicking her legs and smiling away. Reese loves to play with the dogs and I cannot keep her and Sachi away from each other. Reese starts to giggle as soon as she sees Sachi. I think they will be best friends when Reese gets a little bigger.


Reese's teeth have not broken through yet, but I think she is teething and so she sometimes wakes up late at night or earlier than usual. Now, I know this is not a good habit to start, but I love to bring Reese to bed with me while I read and she falls asleep. Everyone tells me how their kids will not snuggle with them anymore and so I figured I would get my snuggle time while it lasts:) Reese loves to sleep on her belly, usually with her bum in the air. It is so cute and has also helped her hair to grow back on the back of her head.


Reese loves to roll around everywhere. Last week she really started to try to crawl and it is too cute. She gets on all fours and revs up jumping back and forth and then pushes forward onto her face.She also pushes her legs straight and her bum in the air and reminds me of Mogli from the jungle book. She is such a busy body and as soon as she can crawl, it will be a job catching her:)
Reese loves to help scatter laundry:) Yeah, don't ask what she is wearing. My sister just gave Reese 3 huge bags of old clothes so we were trying everything on.
Like I said......Reese rolls everywhere.
Reese loves oatmeal and will sometimes eat two full bowls between eating her toes. She is a good eater and loves anything that is thick. For you moms out there, when did you start feeding your baby normal food like bread and cheese? Just wondering?

2 comments:

  1. The dr. Gave us a list. At 8 months she can have mashed potatoes, rice, noodles, and spaghetti. She can also have 100% orange or tomato juice and apple juice if you mix it half with water. She can also have plain yogurt and mild cheeses. I started shaylee at 8 months and gave her the gerber baby yogurt and she loved it. I also started giving piecies of string cheese. Good luck deciding! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christa!! I will have to try those, especially the gerber baby yogurt! I have not seen those. Your little girl is so cute as well!!

    ReplyDelete