Saturday, December 31, 2011

Isla's birthday...

 My niece Isla just had her 2nd birthday and I can't believe how fast it has gone by. It seems like yesterday that my sister and brother in law adopted their little baby. She is so much fun and has the cutest personality. I went with my sister to Costco to get her birthday present, which was this kitchenette. Well, Isla ended up playing in the little kitchen for about an hour with my sister while I finished up shopping. I love how little girls know how to use spices when they cook and always offer you a drink to go with your donut or hotdog or whatever they are serving you:)

So I had to take some pictures of my other nieces hair. My sister in law amazes me with all of her talent, one which is doing 5 girls hair. They looked like cute little "Cindy Lou Whos" These are their hair do's for Isla's birthday......

You can't tell real well,  but Kolby has her hair twisted into hearts, tied with ribbon.
 Kelsey's cool braids
 Khloe had cute messy buns all over woven with ribbon
 Kaiya just had some cool, braids, buns, and etc. Kennedy is in the back with her long beautiful hair.
 Reese liked wearing Isla's chef hat a little too much:)

1 comment: