Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cousins....

My sister and I decided to get our girls pictures taken for my mom's birthday and it was a fun afternoon. Reese is usually such a happy baby, but the photographer was trying everything with no success. I was laughing so hard because Reese just had this glazed over expression on her face. I think we got her to laugh once. With that said, I thought the pictures turned out really cute. These two are going to be best friends.
Isla and Reese
Oh, I love this girl!




I think we are all envious of Isla's eyelashes. They are so beautiful


Isla was showing us her dance moves



1 comment:

  1. So adorable! Cannon was a little turkey when I got his taken a couple weeks ago too. Just stared and stared and when we were done and finally got home, he was all giggles and smiles!!

    ReplyDelete