Sunday, October 9, 2011

Best Friends....


We love our new house, but hate that we don't live across from our close friends. Our little neighbor, Brooke, absolutely loves Reese and has really missed seeing her all the time. I have never met a little girl that is such a natural mother. Whenever I watch and have watched Brooke, she always brings her babies over. Yes, two or three babies:) She brings their diapers, bottles, and blankets. One day we made a little car seat cover for her little car seat. Anyway, she is so cute with Reese and loves to hold, play, and make her laugh. Sometimes I take Brooke to pre-school and the first time I took her, I was trying to get to the drop off lane and we were there early so I had to drive over the little curb. Well, a few days ago, when I took her, she says, "Darcee, do we have to drive over the curb again?" I guess I embarrassed her:) If Reese is sleeping when Brooke comes over, it seems like she is trying every self control to not wake her up and play with her. I think if I let her, Brooke would stand over Reese as she sleeps just waiting for her to wake up. We love Brooke!
This is Reese with Brooke's baby (her name is happy). Brooke was kinda disgusted that Reese was drooling all over Happy's head.

Brooke is heaven with her babies

Reese can feed herself, but Brooke really wanted to help

No comments:

Post a Comment