Sunday, October 2, 2011

Reese's 1st General Conference...

I was so excited for General Conference and excited that it was Reese's first General Confernce. It was such a precious thing for me to sit and watch general conference as a family. I started to cry a little as I was just laying down and cuddling with Reese while we listened to Elder Anderson's talk about families. She looked at me and smiled and then fell right to sleep. It is little things like this that just melt my heart and what I have been waiting for. I remember watching conference in the past and when they talk about families, I would get a little sad thinking, "when will it be my turn to be a mom and put to work all these natural abilities you are telling me about?" Now, that I have the opportunity to be a mom, I just want to do the best job I can and live what I believe. I have so many goals of wanting so badly for Reese to know who she is and how much she is loved, to love the prophet and love his words, to love the scriptures, and many other things. Hopefully I will exemplify these things if I want her to love them:)
Okay, don't laugh at her outfit:) Reese is sporting her halloween tights and then she had her ruffles, so I thought why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment