Sunday, October 2, 2011

6 months and she is ours....

I am getting SO excited for a couple of dates coming up. The first one is October 19th...... which is our court date for our finalization, which means that Reese is finally legally ours! It is such a huge day and I can't believe it is here. What is even more exciting is what happens after finalization........the eternal sealing of our baby girl to us. I can't even put into words how excited I am to be sealed to Reese. This is what temples are about and I cannot imagine our life without Reese. Ron and I went to the bountiful temple a couple days ago and I started tearing up as I thought about getting to bring our baby girl inside to be sealed to her forever. Since we have adopted Reese, it feels like a dream. Everyday just seems like such a blessing to have her and to know that she will be with us forever is an overwhelming feeling of gratitude for the gospel, for temples and the sealing power, and motivation to always be worthy to enter the temple.
I tried to take some pictures the other day of Reese in her temple dress, but she just wanted to eat her ribbon. She still looked so beautiful!
The last date I am excited for is November 6th. We will be blessing Reese and again I am just so filled with gratitude for the priesthood and the ability to seal and bless and bind families for eternity.

1 comment:

  1. She is sooo beautiful!! I am soo happy for you and your family!! I can tell you one thing for sure, it is an AMAZING experience to see your child/ren along with you in the temple! =)

    ReplyDelete