Saturday, April 25, 2015

Happy 4th Birthday Reesie!!


Happy Birthday Reesie!!!
This sweet girl is 4! Can you believe it? I always have to post this picture(above) of Reese because it was the first picture we ever received of Reese and it was the first moment that I knew I was a mother and she was my daughter. Although she was 2lbs 4oz and 14 inches long, all I saw was my beautiful daughter. She has changed our lives so much and I am so grateful to be her mother. 

 Reese is truly the most selfless 4 year old I have ever met. This truly is a gift from our Father in Heaven which is a trait that makes her an amazing big sister. She shares and loves to make people happy. She never compares herself to others or notices what she doesn't have, but she just loves what she does have. A couple days ago, I heard her in the car with one of her little friends from school and her little friend said, "Look, I got the big moon rock!" Reese said, "..and I got the little moon rock! Little, Big, Little, Big." (Pointing back and forth to the rocks.) She doesn't see things as something being better than something else. She has such a good heart and could never hurt anyone. She is my little peacemaker and cannot handle any type of contention. If there is contention, she will cover her ears. She truly is a little angel and I know Heavenly Father has so much in store for her. 
Here are a few things about Reese that she enjoys at the age of 4.....
- She loves gymnastics (especially the bars)
- she started playing soccer and has scored almost every game(some of those goals might have been in her own goal)
- Reese loves school and knows how to write her name, write the alphabet, learning her numbers, knows the days of the week and the months of the year. 
- She loves wearing princess dresses and has quite the collection
-She loves flowers and has a difficult time not picking them out of our neighbor's yards.
- She loves her milk warmed up
- She loves Big Hero 6
- Her smile is contagious
- She loves cheesy eggs
-She loves being a Sunbeam
- She really wants to go to the beach and find a starfish
- She loves "My Little Ponies" and has about 20 of them
- She is so tender-hearted and thoughtful. She loves making cards for other people. She can spend hours making things for other people and is so excited to see them smile. 

We love your Reesie! You have brought us so much happiness and continue to bless our lives every day!














No comments:

Post a Comment