Thursday, April 9, 2015

Baby Shower for Baby Ren

 I truly have such amazing friends. I have had the opportunity to become friends the most amazing women over the past few years as I have served in the Young Women program with these beautiful ladies. I have learned so much from their examples, testimonies, love for their family and for the young women, their selfless service, and their Christlike love. They are amazing women and I am so grateful to call them my friends. So a few of these ladies decided to throw me a baby shower and it was so fun! I was so excited for them to meet Ren. They had prayed and fasted for us so much during these past few months and so they already love this little guy already. I think Ren was putting on a show for a few of the girls because he was giving them his best smiles and winks;)
We were given the cutest clothes and Kim made some amazing cinnamon rolls. Reese must have ate at least 2 or 3 of them.

I am so grateful for such amazing and loving people in our life. My heart is so full of gratitude for the love and support that has been given to us. We have kinda been in our own little bubble after Ren was born and it wasn't until a few weeks later that I realized how many people love us and are truly excited for our family. People were dropping off gifts, bringing meals, bringing gifts to the girls, more meals and desserts, and this went on for weeks. I truly felt that others were rejoicing in our rejoicings. I am so grateful for all the love and support that has been given to us. Thank you and I love you all!!















No comments:

Post a Comment