Friday, April 17, 2015

Happy 2nd Birthday Nora!!


 Happy Birthday to the funniest 2 year old I know!!!

I seriously cannot believe Nora is 2 already. I still remember like it was yesterday when we brought her home from the hospital. Nora has always been such a content and mellow baby. That is up until the past 6 months. Until Nora was about 18 months old, she was such a Mama's girl. People would come up to talk to her and she would bury her head into my chest. The young women in our ward would always want to hold her and she would do great as long as I wasn't in the room. I would have to sneak away so she wouldn't see me or else she would start crying for me. Nora has changed so much during the past 6 months and she has become a hilarious, spunky, and energetic toddler. She loves to make people laugh and she is really good at it too. Once she knows people are watching and laughing, then she turns into a little comedian without even trying. She loves to copy other's expressions and do whatever Reese is doing. Here are a few things about Nora right now.....
1. She loves Chocolate Milk and could live off of it and nothing else.
2. She is an awesome sleeper. She usually sleeps 11-12 hours a night with a 4 hr nap. I avoid waking her up from her nap at all costs. 
3. Her favorite show is Team Umizoomi. The best part is watching her sing the songs on the show. 
4. She has the first Article of Faith and Moses 1:39 memorized.
5. She started calling me Daddy 4 months ago. 
6.She totally looks up to Reese and wants to do everything Reese is doing, but can totally take her down when they are wrestling. 
7. She is very smart and can sing the ABC song and can count to 16. There are 16 stairs going to the upstairs and we count them everytime we go down the stairs. 
8. She LOVES strawberries
9. She likes things to be clean. She is always cleaning things up on her own or if she takes off her clothes, they are neatly placed some where. 
10. She loves music and loves to jam out on the piano. 
11. Nora loves being a big sister 
12. She is quite the actress when she watches "Frozen"
13. She likes to jump, but we call it "the pony" because it is more like a trot. 
14. She loves taking pictures. I can tell when she has had one of our phones because I find all sorts of pictures of my legs, the floor, and her feet on my photo stream. 

I am grateful every day that we have our sweet Nora boo. I am grateful every day that I have been chosen to be her mother. 
For Nora's 2nd birthday party, we had a puppy party. She loves puppies and will sometimes act like Sachi. It's pretty funny! She was so excited to have her face painted like a puppy and she was the cutest puppy I had ever seen:)  WE had scooby doo grahm cracker bones, rice crispy puppy paws, pretzel fetch sticks, dog bone sandwiches, puppy cupcakes, and puppy chow. Nora loved it! Thanks to all of our family that came!























No comments:

Post a Comment