Monday, March 2, 2015

Welcome Home Baby Ren....

Welcome Home 
Ren Kiyoshi Scoville
Born: February 17, 2015
Time: 10:50 am
Weight: 7lbs 12oz
Height: 20.5 inches
Welcome Home Baby Ren!!
We were so excited for the girls to meet their new baby brother. Reese and Nora were at Ron's parent's house and they were so excited when we walked in the door. They had to come see baby Ren and wanted him out of the car seat. They were so excited to help feed and burp Ren. Once we got home and situated, it was nice to just relax as a family. It still didn't quite seem real that he was a part of our family and that no one would be taking him from us. I think I have had walls up so much so that I wouldn't get hurt that it took a little while to realize that he wasn't going anywhere. When we got home, my heart melted as I watched Ron sit with Reese, Nora, and Ren. They truly are perfect together! It is overwhelming to think about how much Heavenly Father loves our beautiful children. They are truly chosen and I have felt that every day of their life. It is humbling to think about how much trust Heavenly Father has put in us to raise his choice spirits. Ren is so pure and I pray that I can always provide an environment in our home where he can feel the spirit. We love him so much and I pray that he will feel how much much he is loved every day of his life. Not only that he feels it, but that he knows it. He truly is straight from heaven and we are in love!

My mom, sister, and niece were so excited to meet Ren and came up a few hours after we got home. The girls decorated bibs for Ren and showered him with gifts.

My heart is so full of gratitude for the miracles that have taken place, to my Heavenly Father for bringing sweet Ren to our family, for our sweet girls that have taken on the role of big sister effortlessly, and for Ron who I love even more as I watch him hold our precious baby boy. My heart is so full!  Today was  a great day!!






Can you tell that I am in the way of Nora's show as I take the picture:)









No comments:

Post a Comment