Wednesday, March 18, 2015

3 Peas In a Pod


 These three are seriously the cutest and I am grateful everyday that I have been chosen and entrusted to be their mother. It is a neat feeling as I go throughout my day that everything I have done in my life has helped me to prepare to be not just a mother, but the mother to our beautiful children. Every trial I have ever gone through was definitely worth it to have the testimony, knowledge, and love to raise our three chosen babies. They truly are amazing together. It is always neat to see the dynamics of our family as it grows.

Ren is our little angel baby that loves his sisters. He is always watching what they are doing and loves it when they play "peek-a-boo" with him or make silly faces at him. Although they don't understand why he is not laughing yet:)

Nora has taken on the role of big sister so naturally. I have been very impressed that she hasn't been jealous. She loves her baby brother and loves to feed him and take pictures of him. She also loves to hold him while she watches Team Umizoomi

Reese is my little mama. She is such a great helper and is constantly helping Ren with his binky, talking to Ren during tummy time, and helping with Nora. Reese is my selfless child that hates to see anyone cry so she is always trying to make sure that Ren and Nora are happy. Heavenly Father definitely made her to be the oldest child. She's an amazing big sister.

It has been the busiest and happiest time of my life. There was a time in my life that I didn't know if I would have the opportunity to be a mom and now I can say that I have 3 kids 3 and under. (At least I can say that until March 27th.) That is amazing and such a blessing. Heavenly Father has definitely blessed us more than we could have ever imagined.
                                                         We love our Three Musketeers!














No comments:

Post a Comment