Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Merry Christmas 2013


Christmas day was a success! Each year gets more and more exciting as Reese gets older and this would be Nora's first Christmas. It's such a wonderful thing to have our spiritual Christmas Eve and then the anticipation for opening presents the next morning.  I should say that the anticipation is more on my end rather than my girls. They could care less and would be happy with a box. Actually, Reese just needs those chocolate coins and she is completely content. Christmas morning started out with Nora and I waking up at 8:00am. We were able to cuddle, eat Cheerios together, and watch a Christmas show. I always cherish one on one time with my girls and this was a special one for Nora and I. We finally woke Reese up at 10:00am and she was very excited. Reese would start to open up something and then get distracted by Nora playing with something and so it took a very long time to open up stockings. Reese had asked Santa for a ball pit  and that is what she got. She was so excited and her reaction was great. We had a lot of fun spending time with family and then coming home exhausted.  As fun as it is watching the kids open up presents, the best part of the day is just spending time with family and cuddling with our girls at the end of the day. I am grateful for this Christmas season!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment