Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Savior of the World....

In December, we went to Savior of the World down at the conference center with the youth in our ward. I was really excited for this activity because I absolutely love Savior of the World and I was excited for the youth to see it and feel the spirit that is so strong throughout this production. I especially love this play because this is where Ron proposed to me. I have loved this production since the first time I saw it about 10 years ago and so Ron proposed there because he knew we would return to this show every year.  It seems that my Christmas season doesn't start until I go to Savior of the World because the spirit that is felt there always reminds me of the true meaning of Christmas and strengthens my testimony of who the Savior really is.  It is always amazing to me how strong and recognizable the spirit is. I could go on and on about how amazing this show is, but I would highly recommend it to anyone. 
The only thing that is better than this show is our amazing youth. I feel so blessed to serve in the young women program right now. Our youth have such strong testimonies and such a desire to do good.  They are truly beautiful inside and out. I have never seen a group that is so beautiful, spiritual, and kind. I love them so much and am blessed by their amazing examples!







No comments:

Post a Comment