Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas pics 2013

 I wanted to get some pictures taken of my girls for our Christmas card. The last time our family had their pictures taken was in the Spring and Nora was 2 months old and so I figured it was time for more pictures. I bought the girls these cute red coats and had this snow picture in mind that was going to be darling. My neighbor has a natural stream that runs through their backyard and it was going to be the perfect place to take pictures. Anyway, the negligent mom that I was that day...... I forgot to put gloves on the girls and as soon as we got outside, Reese started throwing snowballs at me and was playing in the snow already. By the time we had walked to our neighbors backyard for pictures, she was bawling that her hands hurt and were cold. I tried warming them up, but she just kept crying and saying that she needed to go home. So my friend took a few pictures of Nora real quick and when Reese was crying and we hurried home. By the time we got home, Reese was in hysterics that her hands hurt and I felt so bad. We decided to just try another day to get the girls pictures taken, but December flew by and so I just decided to see what pictures were taken and this is what we had. I LOVE them!!! I love candid pictures and I love making memories. I love the stories that go with the pictures and I am grateful for these stories and memories!! I love my girls and I love these pictures!












No comments:

Post a Comment