Sunday, December 29, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Happy late Thanksgiving!! We had a bunch of pictures taken of the whole family, but unfortunately..... I do not have any of these photos. Here are a few from Thanksgiving day. I just have to say how grateful I am for all that I have been blessed with. Thanksgiving has been a day to give thanks and reflect upon all that we have been blessed with. It is sad to me how the world has turned Thanksgiving Day into just a day of shopping and thinking of what we need instead of what we are grateful for. The stores used to open up early in the morning on Black Friday, then last year they opened up at midnight, and then this year they started their sales at 6:00pm or all day. People were shopping instead of spending time with their family, which I think is so sad. Anyway, I can never thank my Heavenly Father enough for my amazing family. When I think back on my life, I realize that my Heavenly Father has never left me and has been there for me over and over again. I have messed up so many times and yet I have been blessed beyond measure. This year I have much to be grateful for. Starting off the year, we were miraculously blessed to be able to adopt another beautiful baby. This was not an easy thing and truly took the power of Heaven to bring Nora to us. Not only were we blessed with our beautiful Nora, we are blessed to know her birthmother as well and have built an amazing relationship with her. We were able to go to the temple together and have Nora sealed to us for eternity. We  were able to get our yard put in, we have enjoyed health, blessings at work, new friends, and so much laughter and love. We have so much to be grateful for in 2013.









No comments:

Post a Comment