Sunday, December 1, 2013

Nora Boo 7 months old

This cute baby is 7 months old and is learning so quickly. Everyday I am amazed at how well she observes things and then figures out how to do it. She is crawling everywhere and pulling herself up on everything. She loves to pull everything off of the shelves. She loves books and loves to sing, which is screaming at the top of her lungs. Nora just is a joy to be around. She is content to play by herself, but she loves to play with Reese. I always thought she would be my quiet, musical baby, but she surprised me the other day when we came home from Reese's gymnastics class and Ron was flipping Reese around and Nora started acting like she wanted to do it. I picked her up and flipped her onto my shoulder and then back down and she started clapping like crazy and jabbering away. She is happy, content, and I am grateful everyday to be her mom.









No comments:

Post a Comment