Sunday, December 1, 2013

Nora's Room

I am really excited to finally post some pictures of Nora's room. These pictures are not the best, but I love how her room turned out.  The colors are mint and mustard.
I wanted the crib skirt to match her curtains so I thought it would be easy to just make them. Yes, they were easy, but seriously took FOREVER! It will be a while before I sew ruffles again.I had extra ruffles after making the skirt so I decided to make a mobile as well. I think they turned out pretty cute.
I wanted to make a picture college, but couldn't find the frames I liked (at a good price). I finally found a pack of 5 mirrors on clearance for $20.00 at Hobby Lobby that I  turned into frames and spray painted. The middle frame was a blue clock I found at Ross's. I think it all came together pretty well.




The best part of this room is Nora. She makes everything better!!! One of the best parts of my day is always coming into her room to get her in the morning. She is all smiles and squealing in excitement. We love her!



No comments:

Post a Comment