Sunday, February 26, 2012

11 months old...

Reese will be 11months old tomorrow and each month seems to go faster than the last. I have to say that she is so much fun right now. She makes me laugh everyday and I am always amazed at how quickly she learns how to do something as well as how busy she is. I don't know if this is every child or if I am just a bad mother, but Reese is always falling and hitting her head. She wants to walk to badly and is getting very close and so she climbs up on everything. She loves to climb the stairs, walk with her walker, dance, and sing. She also loves running water! When she takes a bath, she loves to put her face and hands in running water. I have been trying to get her to not drink her bath water though. Yesterday, she was playing in my room and I was going to hurry and take a quick shower. She usually just plays and doesn't pay attention to me. We have a walk-in shower and I was getting my face wet, when I hear Reese. So I wipe my face off and look down and she is soakin wet in her pajamas and loving the water on her face. I was laughing so hard!
Here are a few of my favorite memories from the past month.  
 Reese finally started eating more normal food. She used to gag on everything, but now she is a champ. She loves Cheerios, craisins, eggs,  bananas, and carrots. She was eating Cheerios and was really tired and I found cherrios stuck on her face:) The next morning, we decided to do cherrios art again, but I was the artist:)


I love this picture of her hand. Her new thing lately is to reach under the door when you go to the bathroom. She acts like she is missing out on some amazing thing! (Don't worry, this is after I went to the bathroom AND washed my hands, then took the picture)
 So this is when ron went to the bathroom. I realized what she was doing on the outside of the bathroom.  She sticks her bum in the air and looks under. So funny!
Reese also loves playing with her cousin Isla. Reese just follows her around everywhere and wants to do everything Isla is doing. They have so much energy.
 Reese always climbs up to the fridge, but Isla opened the doors when I wasn't watching and I laughed when I took this picture, because I can totally see them being mischevious and getting into trouble. Reese being the instigator and Isla grabbing everything.

1 comment: