Sunday, February 12, 2012

10 months old

I know I say this every month, but I can't believe how quickly Reese is growing and learning. She takes in everything around her and I love being home to watch her. I absolutely love this stage in her life and in my life. She is such a cuddler and is jabbering away. Reese loves to crawl really fast and climbs up on everything.  She loves to play peek-a-boo, get tickled, jump, walk with you, get thrown in the air, and give kisses. She loves to give herself kisses on the fridge. 
 I have to admit that I have a little bit of separation anxiety. I don't know if it is just because she is our first or because our past failed placements, but I cannot be away from Reese very long or I just start to miss her so much. If there are big problems in my life that I feel like I cannot control, I just have to hold Reese because I am afraid she will be taken away. I need to get over these anxieties soon or else Reese will not be going to pre-school.

 Reese's smile. She is hilarious because she loves to show off her teeth. So proud!!
 Reese loves to play with the drawer under the oven. Not the greatest place to play but she bounces so that the drawer bangs in and out. We are trying to break this habit.
 Yes, everything goes on her head!
 Showing off her teeth again! She is seriously a cheeser.
 Reese is so funny! As soon as the light comes on for the flash, she turns toward the camera and smiles. 
 I love her more and more each day. I love being home with her and I love watching and teaching her new things. Being a mom is the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment