Thursday, November 10, 2011

Family Pictures...

I was so excited to get our family pictures taken this year. It sounds so silly, but it is the little things that still mean so much to me. I have always loved looking at my friend's family pictures and couldn't wait until we could go do pictures with our little baby. Like I have said in a previous post, I just love "firsts" and this is our first family photo shoot:) Sorry this is a little bit of a picture overload, but there were just so many good ones to choose from. My friend Ashley, who I have known since Junior high took them and is such a great photographer. Here is her website www.milesofmemoriesphoto.com


























2 comments:

  1. Oh my, she is so beautiful. You have such a darling family. I am so happy for you and your cute family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heath! We sure are having fun with Reese! I'm sure you are loving being a mom as well! Congrats again on your little cutie!

    ReplyDelete