Thursday, September 22, 2011

New things everyday....

In the past week, it seems like Reese has learned so many new things. She has learned to make the sucking noise through her lips like when she drinks a bottle, but it is so funny because she is not even hungry and she will do it all day long. She has also learned to spit bubbles, which I am not sure is a good thing, but it sure is cute. She has also learned to hold her bottle and drink it. She was sitting on the counter and I was holding her and her bottle was sitting in front of her and she just reached down, grabbed it, and pulled it right into her mouth. I was so proud of her and she got really excited. I can't believe how much she is learning, I now just need to make sure she is learning good things.

My niece had a birthday party at the park and so I put Reese in one of the swings. She was still little for it, but I had to try it out and she loved it! It's funny how she gets this scared face at first, which turns into a huge smile. I love it!!
Our niece Isla came over and we were going to go on a walk and she tried to pick up Reese. The thing that I love about this picture is that she definitely has watched someone pick up a carseat because most little kids would grab the handle with their hand:)
This was also in the past week....... I went into Reese's room to get her after her morning nap and I found her hand and foot through the crib and she was trying to eat the railing. As soon as I walked in, she was all smiles and so proud of herself for getting her foot through the railing. I love my baby girl! She is so active and very strong. She can pull herself up to about anything. We took off the bumper padding because I guess the SIDS foundation says that it can cause a greater risk for SIDS, but what about the baby that sticks all of her limbs through the railing and gets stuck. Not quite sure what is better:)

I have started picking up more clients at the pilates studio and it has been a lot of fun. The best part about it is that I get to take Reese with me. The clients love to see her and I love to bring her. I bring her toys and blanket and she just lays on the mat looking cute. Here she is laying on the reformer. If anyone is interested in pilates, you should go check out the pilates body website. It's www.pilatesbodyut.com

All the girls at Kennedy's birthday party.



No comments:

Post a Comment